Why an investment?
When you book a wedding photographer, you are investing in the quality of your memories, the proper capturing of your story. You will talk about your wedding day for years to come, more then you may realise. Your wedding photographs are your window into the past, a prompt for those memories. What if they are not captured well? What if they are blurry, dark, depressing? What if your photographer just ruins your mood on the day with bad jokes or rude remarks. What if your photographer doesn’t have the same vision you have? There are so many reasons why you invest in a professional, AIPP accredited photographer.
Don’t shop for price, shop for art.
I promise to take the time needed to help you enjoy your wedding day. This involves countless hours of preparations and planning to make sure I know your vision completely. It has been my experience that the more we plan before the wedding, the better the day. I like to make sure I know what the venue is like before the wedding day. If I have not photographed their before, I make sure I see it first, before the wedding. With your permission, I give advice on the perfect timetable, allowing enough time for you to actually take in your wedding day. With each couple I also discuss all the visions that you have for your wedding photographs, and how you are going use them as the perfect gateway back to your wedding in the near and distant future!
An engagement session is included as standard, as it is the best way to get the most out of your photography experience and to help settle all the nerves about what is going to happen during the photo shoot. This also optimises your chances of a better, more candid look to your photographs.
Choosing the right wedding photographer definitely includes ensuring your chemistry is right. You can not do this by comparing price alone. We would love to meet you in the studio for an obligation free chat about your plans, and how we can capture the special moments of your wedding day.
HEIRLOOM PRINTED WEDDING STORIES
Album packages FROM $1990! Beautiful extras available on 12 month 100% interest free payment plans.
Signature Package $1990
• Two professional photographers.
• Up to 6 hours of coverage, capturing all moments from preparations through to reception entrance.
• Stunning magazine hard paged, flush mount album with first 16 page sides as a credit
to start your wedding storybook, with a leather cover.
• USB of high resolution images selected for your album, with our ‘Signature Edit’.
• All remaining images retouched, colour, black and white, enhanced and provided screen resolution on USB.
• All images as proof prints.
Your package is then finalised after you view your beautiful images.
Package Price $2990
- One amazing photographer
- Up to 6 hours coverage from bride preparations through to reception entrance and mock cake and mock dance
- 450-600 images enhanced and supplied as printed proof prints as well as high resolution on USB
- 150 images selected by you as favourites for ‘signature editing’
- Album proof supplied
- Add second photographer – $500
Package Price $4200
• Two amazing photographers
• Full day coverage from bride and groom preparations until 1 hour after 1st dance
• Up to 1000 images enhanced supplied as printed proof prints as well as high resolution on USB
• Up to 300 images selected by you as favourites for ‘signature editing’
• Album proof supplied